Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas eve

Min xiang, daniel, chi chiet, nicholas, yee wei, zhang ying, ketty and I went redbox. They were singing and crazying. I seldom sing , cause i'm shy. Nick darn funny. His sound just like a lady! HAHA! 4 sth, i meet up with anna, cause i miss her SOOOOO muchh. After that, we all went to new world park old town there gossip, including our princess yi min.xD Around 7, akira fetched us go huo guo zi jia. There got a lot of food. Suit jyong, cause he loves to eat. lol. I was begging tee jin to fetch me to gp countdown later on. But, too bad! Anna suddenly told me that she can't fetch me back. She said she followed melissa. Aww!! SADD! I thought when i reached there I can meet up with chieh. *sigh* Then I told tee jin that I can't follow him dee. Sobsss. Left yi min, zhang hao and I weren't go gp countdown. SADDD. But, nvmm, still got new year eve. haha. End of a day.

min xiang is staring. xD

outside the toilet. It's nice. =]

1 comment: