Saturday, December 20, 2008

KL's trip day 2

In the morning, my cousin and I went to market to have the breakfast.
Oh my god! The food, *sigh* . Penang's food is better.
We ate the 'tang yuan' together.
Afternoon , we went to my another cousin's house.
They darn richhh.
The house veryy big, just like a heaven!
Some more got a swmming pool!
We were crapping around and took a few photo.
After that, zi ling, zi jun, my brother and I JUMP into the pool. Actually i don't want to swim. Because i'm shy. But my parents keep saying that we have to give them face, so..xD
They got 3 sons. Tong ching, tong liang and tong shen.
Tong shen is cuteee.
I feel that we're SO childish. We played in the pool together, tong shen be the monkey. lol.
After that, we have a dinner together.
Thats all for the day. =]


zi ling, zi jun, me, and brother

'tang yuan' xD

No comments:

Post a Comment