Saturday, March 28, 2009

Keep tabs on it.

Every night, you will stay beside me no matter what.
And, you also will sing me a song and tell me a bedtime story,
and let me sleep soundly.
Yeah, i know.
YOU love me,
YOU touch me,
YOU hug me so,
YOU kiss me.
You're forcing me to accept your kiss, don't you know? Ass.
But, i could not reject your kiss.
You love me yet i don't.
*Sreamsss*
Halo, i hate you!
What an idiotic MOSQUITO.
What an oddball you are.
You're filthy and messy,
you're yiaks as you keep on sucking human's blood.
Effin pissed.
Don't ever suck up my blood anymore.
I HATE YOU! Officially.
My dad bought me an electronic mosquito trap,
you're dying soon. Whohoo.
Nyek-nyek. *laugh evilly*
I gonna exterminate you out of my life,
i just want lead the life of Riley.
Goodbye cheeky. HEYDAY! *winks*


5 comments: