Sunday, March 15, 2009

My day

the writing not that nice. chia hui's writing nicer.

the words.
I took part in a competition. So, early morning, I woke up around 8am,
after settle my stuff,
then i straight away went to han jiang primary school.
Actually, every year i surely will take part in this competition.
I don't know why also,
cause since primary my mum sure will take me here and there and join the competition especially drawing competition.
A lots of things we can take part such as calligraphy, drawing, writing, essay writing [chinese] and so on.
Can choose whatever you want to join.
Well, I reached there around 9,
i thought i was late already. Unfortunately, I ain't late yet.
After took the paper from the counter, i went to find chia hui.
There's no seat for me and limin.
Well, we go to another class to find the seat.
Yeah, finally. We found a GOOD place.
There's more comfort because the table is bigger and there's few people in the class. =)

3 comments: