Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged by Wendy

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 6 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Crazy stuff u did before. Shout in MCD , everyone staring at me?
2. What is your most favourite thing to do ? Drawing.
3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ? NO. i love my friends and my life now. xoxo.
4. How old are you?17 years old.
5. Is there someone in your heart right now ? Of course no.
6. Do you feel loved in this world ? Yes, especially friends beside me.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most ? My family and my friends.
8. What you wish to do now? Study hard and achieve the grades.
9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ? Suree.
10.Do you think you are special? No, i'm just a ordinary girl.
11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half? Friends ignore me.
12. What do you think is your purpose in life? Lead the life of Riley.
13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment? Currently nope.
14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mcflurry.
15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick? I will choose happy
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? My height.
17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven? Memory between my friends and i.
18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why? Thinking of you, because i'm thinking somebody else.
19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman? Travel around the world
20. Do u think your Life is meaningful enough? Yea, because my friends still beside me. =)


People i tagged ,
Allan, NiNi, Xiu Yen, Yik Chia , Chai Wei and Kassen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. thankfully u all sek chou.. if not, who knows what might happened.. Haha.. Nice blog you have, it's my first time in here.. Hahah.. with lots of lovelies.. haha..

    anyway, u take care..
    hope to hear from u soon..

    Jason

    ReplyDelete