Saturday, April 4, 2009

Retrospect


Look back on the messages you sent me last year.

A lots of things currently play in mind ;
just like the movie of twilight ,
keep on playing and playing.
Never stop or even pause, too.
It still etched in my memory.
Feels like desperate and collapse soon ;
compare to what you treat me now and last time,
goshh, just like a paradise and the inferno.
Can you imagine that? i think yes.
And in the bargain, I just realized that ;
I was torturing you much and i knew that i've cut you to the quick.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
And now you treat me just like a stranger, i know.
I try not to blame on you, cause i knew how i treated you last year.
It's totally a grueling task.

What's the thing i suppose to do the next on?
I prefer QUIT is a better gateway ;
as you always mention that everything gone to be the past,
yea? I should've to say yes from the start . yet..

P/S :
i just read your old post ,
december 16 , 20 , 25 , 2008.
My eyes was misted with unshed tears ;
i just knew that you ..
nothing de.


Yeah, i act like nothing, i admit.

how come you people change your mind ;
just like change your clothes?

2 comments:

  1. oh come on,
    don't be sad k?
    its something in the past,
    you're not that vulnerable,
    you're a strong girl do you understand?
    that's just one of your tasks in your life,
    you should gain some experience through that k?
    haha..
    be more optimistic and be strong,
    cuz you're the only one in this world who is able to support yourself~
    keep it up k?
    i'm here to back you up anytime~
    its not the end of the world,
    its just the start of your social life~
    you're great!
    awesome and you rock!

    sTiMzFiSh

    ReplyDelete