Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Danderous treasure hunt part I

No doubt of that, starting it was bored like hell. They said got 2 peoples at clue there can talk to each other. But at the end , i was at clue there alone. Darned. Damn bored. Stare stangely at those tree. Suddenly think alot alot of things. Feels like crying when there's alone. And i was taking a bag, that's clue. Not the present for boyfriend or what. Some participants thought i was the fake one, dare not to take the clue from me. hahaha. It's fun and interesting. Am i looks like a faker? (= I'm the real one know? hahaha. But still got few teams asked me those clue things from me. No worries. Well, after one hour, my turn to go back the station, don't care those clue things de. wheee. Wow, i loves to draw. I drew participants' sweating's face with eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliner and so on. LIPSTICK ROCKS! They were sweating non-stop. It's fun, know why? Cause we can draw whatever what we want on their face, those stranger's face. weeee. =) I saw alots of friends, like primary friends, classmates, schoolmates, leos friends, tuitions mate and so on. Well, anyhow, there was HOT enough and it's FUN. COOL weh. heee.


wey lin
yi min, lee shean, and bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment