Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas , friends! :)
I celebrated my Christmas eve just like everyone do? Countdown? :) Celebrated Christmas eve with friends at Gurney. Quite fun & kinda boring. I don't know why. lol. That day, bump into pile of friends in Gurney. Single become Couple. Some are Couple become single. LOL. Quite interesting. How you people celebrate your Christmas? :)

After countdown. Liang Chek & I.
Dennis & I
Cheah Poh & Dennis
Chia Yang & Dennis
Jia Yong & Liang Chek.
Shi Ling, Cheah Poh and I.
We at fish market. Mei Yan and I.

Sega.
Should I? :)
Aiya, I'm going to work soon.
Gurney DOROTHY PERKINS.
2010. The new ying ting will appear.
I shall let it go right?:)

2 comments:

  1. happy new year yingting mui...
    may u and ur family be blessed in 2010
    looking forward to go out on cny's eve with u and ewe sheng.

    ReplyDelete