Saturday, October 9, 2010

Says Adieu to SGGS & Says Hullo to MBS

Time flies by like a blurry streak. 5 months passed. I've been studying in SGGS for 5 months plus. Can you people imagine that long? I thought i couldn't stay that long. FML. No doubt, laughter all around. But but but , in the course of time, still i prefer to transfer school.

WHY? JINNI.

#1 Divulgate the faces of an old man ( i was pointing one of the teacher, he's so so fake )
#2 Teachers $%^#*#\" . ( especially PA teacher )
#3 Boredom appears ( just for sometimes )
#4 It's like living hell if without Amy, Da , SK, LH, Freedie , WJ ,XM .

If you were I, " What do you intend to do? "
It's a foregone conclusion . That's the word, TRANSFER.
Helluva. Applied to transfer school for 1 week. & I GET IT BABEH. :D *jubilant*
BUT, I was struck by a mere 40% of sadness. Cause a torrent of memories there. Jeepers!
I know you people will miss me. haha. But we still can hang out together right?

Thank you people for the LOVE FEAST at EL MONDO (e-gate) . Indeed touch touchh.:(
My unshed tears almost trickled down on my face when i on the way back home yesterday.

At last , i wanna say thank you to AMANDA LAU SHUN MAN for fetching me to school everyday. I, the one really apprciated. :)