Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY rwaks! ;D

Too many things to post dee lahh. I went to kwan wern's house during CNY cheh 3. His house at air itam there. Darned. Not really far from my house yet there's quite near kek lok si. Darn jam! My dad was scolding me, because it was too jam dee. I'm sorry to my dad. Back to the topic, when i reached kwan wern's house, they were baking in the kitchen. They are kwan wern, anna and wendy. Jia hao and jason weren't there. They online in the room. A girl was singing there, ehemm, i don't even know that girl lor. hah. Honestly, i not really help them. So sorry dude. What i did that day? HAHA. Idk also. Maybe i was watching how sweet they are. [anna and kw] hahaha. After that, jason, wendy and I walked to eric's house for steamboat. When we reached eric's house, the guys were gambling. Lazy to talk so much. Around 8pm, anna and kwan wern reached there. We chit-chat awhile then gambled together. I won 4 ringgits. haha. Around 9, steamboat. Then go home continue gambling with my cousin. It was fun! =D

p/s: thanks to eric.=)
ying ting. xD

the girl who named wendy . =)