Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My beloved cousin sister yun and the last gathering

Time flies, week after week, yun had finished her studies at kl this 2 years. It's time to go Australia study. After a few days, she wants to go there study and after 4 years only come back. Gosh, such a long time, 4 years weh. Although i will miss her, but i do hope she can do everything well and may god bless her at Australia. So, we had a gathering at night last sunday. All of my cousins came to my house for steamboat. Steamboat again? haha. But it's fun cause can be with them.

Well, before they came to my house. Guess what i did? I was designing the T-shirt, the graduate's shirt for union high school 2009. Although I don't know my design will be elected by AJK or even my schoolmates or not. But I prefer to try my best.


Around 7, all of my cousins reached my house including the cutest von. We were enjoying the food. Undeniably, we were chatting while eating, snatched the bird's egg and so on. Seriously, it's sheer fun. After we had eaten, von and yun came in my room, we were gossiping and fooling around. My brother and my other cousin bothers were gambling i think, if i not mistaken. Yun and von kept playing my pink piggy and patrick. lol. After one and half hour, around 11, we took the photo together as usual. haha. The picture looks funny. lol

Around 1230, I go to sleep d since i'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment